Through HTM, Sports Authority is providing free tickets to high schools across the country during the 2016-17 school year. Below are the details:
- Your choice of ticket quantity based on your annual need
- Two (2) options: a) all general admission tickets or b) 50/50 split between student/adult tickets
- 1,000 tickets per roll in five (5) color blocks (Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, and Yellow)
- Ticket size is 5″ x 1.75″
- Tickets will be double numbered with a 1.25″ x 1.75″ stub for accounting and auditing purposes
- Tickets will include a Sports Authority offer on the back
- 2016-17 tickets will be customized with your high school name & mascot
This is a great opportunity for your school to receive great tickets at no cost. If you have any questions, please contact Home Team Marketing (HTM) at 866-217-2101 and reference the Sports Authority ticket program.
To participate in the 2016-2017 program, please fill out the form below. It’s that easy!