FHSAA District Tournament Tickets
Sports Authority, the FHSAA’s Official Sporting Goods Partner, is furthering its commitment to high school athletics in Florida by offering member schools free rolls of tickets that can be sold for entry at FHSAA District Tournament events throughout the 2014-15 school year.
In addition to the free rolls of tickets that can be sold for entry to the FHSAA District Tournaments, Sports Authority will continue to be a great partner of the FHSAA and high school athletics across the state. We here at Sports Authority are hoping that all schools within our service area can participate in the initiative as it would help to strengthen the partnership between Sports Authority and the FHSAA.
- Tickets will be generic (pictured right)
- Your choice of 10,000/20,000/30,000/40,000 tickets based on your annual need
- Two (2) options: a) all general admission tickets or b) 50/50 split between student/adult tickets
- 1,000 tickets per roll in five (5) color blocks
- Ticket size is 5” x 1.75”
- Tickets will be double numbered with a 1.25” x 1.75” stub for accounting and auditing purposes
- Tickets will include a Sports Authority offer on the back
This is a great opportunity for your school to receive great tickets at no cost. If you have any questions, please contact Home Team Marketing (HTM) at 866-810-2111 and reference the Sports Authority ticket program.
To participate in this program, please fill out the form below. It’s that easy!